Skip to content
- Connolly 150 seek to raise awareness through research, events, writing, community engagement and organising.
- We are open to new and imaginative approaches to Connolly’s life and its relationship to working class and immigrant history.
- Connolly 150 has developed mutually supportive relationships with similar, existing organisations in Scotland and internationally.
- We have also developed vital and positive relationships with trade unions and community organisations.
- Connolly 150 is an independent organisation. Affiliated to no political party or group.
- Established with the sole purpose of celebrating the life of James Connolly on the 150th anniversary of his birth.
- Connolly 150 is open to all who wish to see James Connolly recognised and celebrated in Edinburgh and beyond.